Tuesday 22 January 2008

tokidoki for LeSportsac


Tokidoki does graphics for cult bag brand LeSportsac. What a match made in heaven! This black and white colourway with natural leather trim is so hot i can hardly contain myself. I'm not so sure about the other multi-coloured colourways but this one really works don't you think?


The best thing about this collaboration is that it fits perfectly with both parties. The cartoon style of graphics lends itself so perfectly to the simple iconic shapes and rip stop nylon construction LeSportsac is so well known for.


Personally, I have never been tempted to invest in a LeSportsac but i can see myself coming around... even if its just to add to the ever expanding pile of bags in my bag corner.


Aside from the fantastic graphic on the fabric, I love how LeSportsac has made an effort to compliment the graphic with the seriously cool multi-coloured metal zip track. I can't think of many bags that can actually pull this off. Respect.

No comments: